- This wonderful and spacious newly refurbished 3 bedroom self catering accommodation in Islay offers stylish comfort for families and couples seeking a memorable holiday.
- Port Wemyss is the ideal place for a holiday cottage by the sea, situated at the tip of the Rhinns peninsula on the beautifull Isle of Islay.This charming village retains all the character of a by gone era and a wonderfully slow pace of life. Enjoy sitting on the rocks watching the seals in the picturesque surroundings, or just having a lovely place to base yourself while exploring the island. Just 50 metres from the cottage there is a lovely small coastal path along the rocky shores of Port Wemyss with tables where you can relax and enjoy the peace and quiet and the views across to orsay Island adn its lighthouse.
- A short walk to Portnahaven takes you to the local shop and pub where you can have a bar meal at An Tigh Seinnse tasting some of our local produce or just a refreshment and sample the local hospitality. Portnahaven also has a small bay which is suitable for swimming and spending time with the kids playing in the sand.
- Self catering on Islay is ideal as visitors have the option of purchasing and preparing their own renowned local produce including shellfish, beef, lamb and game.
- There are many eateries on Islay ranging from pub grub to fine dining, where you can treat yourselves to a tasty meal.
- Islay's biggest export is malt whisky, you can visit our 8 famous whisky distilleries Bruichladdich being the closest and have a tour and sample a wee dram or two.You could also spend time on our fantastic beaches or have an active holiday cycling, walking, bird watching, fishing or golfing.